The number of UCF players competing in the NFL  continues to grow from past seasons as 16 former Knights are currently on NFL rosters to kick off the 2014 campaign.
From UCF’s 2013 squad, Blake Bortles (Jacksonville), Storm Johnson (Jacksonville), Chris Martin (New England) and Justin McCray (Tennessee) have all earned spots with NFL clubs.
The first Knight to start up 2014 will be veteran Josh Sitton, whose Green Bay Packers travel to Seattle for a Thursday night tussle.
North of the border, four Knights have been in action, highlighted by A.J. Guyton and Joe Burnett helping to guide the Edmonton Eskimos to a 7-2 record with nine games to play in the regular season.
NFL Opening Day Rosters, Knights
- WR Kamar Aiken – Baltimore Ravens
- QB Blake Bortles – Jacksonville Jaguars
- CB A.J. Bouye – Houston Texans
- DT Leger Douzable – New York Jets
- LS Charley Hughlett – New England Patriots (Practice Squad)
- S Kemal Ishmael – Atlanta Falcons
- RB Storm Johnson – Jacksonville Jaguars
- WR Brandon Marshall – Chicago Bears
- OL Chris Martin – New England Patriots (Practice Squad)
- OG Justin McCray – Tennessee Titans (Practice Squad)
- FB Bruce Miller – San Francisco 49ers
- RB Latavius Murray – Oakland Raiders
- K Matt Prater – Denver Broncos
- OT Jah Reid – Baltimore Ravens
- CB Josh Robinson – Minnesota Vikings
- OT Josh Sitton – Green Bay Packers
CFL Roster, Knights
- CB Joe Burnett – Edmonton Eskimos – 1 KR, 15 YDS, 18 TACKLES, 1 INT, 32 YDS
- WR A.J. Guyton – Edmonton Eskimos – 31 REC, 264 YDS, 2 TD, 12 PR, 39 YDS
- WR Quincy McDuffie – Hamilton Tiger-Cats – 3 KR, 47 YDS, 5 PR, 105 YDS
- DL Keith Shologan – Ottawa REDBLACKS – 10 TACKLES