As Florida recovers from Hurricane Irma, campus services are starting to reopen for students returning to campus.
Students were allowed to return to their residence halls Monday, Sept. 11. Normal classes and academic activities will resume Monday, Sept. 18, and faculty and staff members will report to work Friday, Sept. 15, to prepare for normal operations as the university prepares to fully reopen.
On Monday, Sept. 11, UCF reopened its residence halls to on-campus students.
Campus locations, services and resources back in business include:
Student Union and Knights Pantry
- The Student Union is open regular hours (7 a.m. to 1 a.m.) as a place for students to gather, relax and recharge. Note that not all food vendors and offices are open.
- Knights Pantry will be open from noon to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and noon to 6 p.m. starting Monday. The Pantry is in need of canned goods, dry goods, and personal items (soap, deodorant, etc.)
Health and Wellness
- The Recreation and Wellness Center will be open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 6 a.m. to midnight starting Thursday. Several classes and programs are scheduled. Visit https://twitter.com/UCFRWC  for details.
- Student Health Services will offer limited appointments from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and will resume normal hours Friday. Students with non-urgent health concerns may also call at any time the 24-Hour Nurse Line (855-870-3647).
- Counseling and Psychological Services will offer walk-in hours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday. CAPS’ 24/7 crisis line can be reached at 407-823-2811.
- 63 South will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and 10:30 a.m. to midnight Sunday.
- Knightro’s will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
- In the Student Union:
- Huey Magoo’s will be open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Boar’s Head will be open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Knightstop will be open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- In Knights Plaza:
- Domino’s will be open for take out from 4 p.m. to midnight Wednesday through Friday and will return to its regular schedule, including delivery, on Saturday.
- Dunkin’ Donuts is open for its regular hours of 7 a.m. to midnight.
- Subway resumed regular hours on Friday, Sept. 15. Today’s hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday is 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday is 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wellness & Health Promotion Services is hosting To Knights, With Love from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday in the Student Union. The letter-writing event will give students the opportunity to share messages of support and comfort with fellow Knights impacted by Hurricane Irma.
- The Campus Activities Board is offering movie nights at 7 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday in the Cape Florida Ballroom of the Student Union. Food will be served.
- Late Knights will be held at 9 p.m. Friday on Memory Mall.
- The women’s volleyball team will play Virginia at 7 p.m. Friday and 1 p.m. Saturday at CFE Arena.
John C. Hitt Library
- The Library will resume normal hours  starting Friday.
- The grocery shuttle  for on-campus residents to and from the Publix at the University Palms Shopping Center resumed service on Wednesday.